threat-endurable

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - ctr

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
1
Nova Universe / Re: pathetic bully tactics
« on: April 20, 2018, 11:14:45 AM »
Mmmmmm

4
Any idea why they seem to have stopped working ??
Checked Tamper Monkey and they're all Enabled but when i hover over it whilst playing it says none are running :(

5
Stardrift Empires Discussion / Re: ?????
« on: March 30, 2018, 07:42:16 PM »
Just wondering the same, did a Windows Update and thought it was that but ....

6
Nova Universe / Re: Eljercode Replacement
« on: March 17, 2017, 07:42:53 PM »
Any chance of getting the Battle Report re-formatter back on the site ?

7
Battle Reports / Re: Twisted insane T9 [INQ] vs D12
« on: February 08, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »
Ahh so 2 hours after a DSP hit he forgot about his Titan and lost all (plus a bit more) of his gains.
Actually it may have been only an hour later if he waited for his dinos to return.

8
Stardrift Empires Discussion / Re: How to Get Hydrogen?
« on: September 05, 2016, 07:20:42 AM »
Building HY Storage and calling in a Trade Merchant.

9
Feature Suggestions / Credits
« on: July 23, 2016, 08:18:11 AM »
So i was on my phone as i was out of the house, checked the time and knew i wouldn't be back home by the time the Fleet arrived....No problem i thought i will just pop in the store and buy some credits and jump into P Mode for a short while. So went to Store and ........option to Buy Credits via Mobile has vanished !!!! Yes i could still buy Credits via Bank/Credit Card but seeing as all those offers are priced in $ and i didn't have todays exchange rate handy, or know what rate they would use, it became a game of chance regarding how many Credits i would actually get. At least when using Mobile it was priced in local currency and i knew that i didn't have to carry bank details around with me 24/7 in case i was ever delayed.

So guess BFG have removed the option and not told us they were planning on doing so.

10
Bug Reports / Re: daily quest strangeness
« on: April 05, 2015, 09:26:29 AM »
Objectives
9/9   Destroy 9 Zeus in battle against active players.


Hit an NPC which had 26 Zeus ...... so they MUST count as an 'Active Player'

11
Bug Reports / Re: SDE Nova: Titan move into Planet moved unavailable
« on: March 25, 2015, 09:45:00 PM »
With out try to teach Grandma hot to Suck Eggs..... this has always been there and has its uses.
If you don't know what they are by now then think about it for a while.

12
Stardrift Empires Discussion / Re: Game interface stories...
« on: February 15, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »
Need a Moon, so i posted it in the Alliance Message Board. Then went and brought the 40% guy and activated it. When i went back to the main screen i already had a Moon at 20% chance of getting one - 10k Probes v 1000 Athena - and still had a Week left of getting a Moon at 40% !!

So moral is you can activate the Lunar guy on a planet with a Moon.

13
Stardrift Empires Discussion / Re: Server Down
« on: February 10, 2015, 12:33:27 PM »
Good Afternoon to you Matt, prob;em with a global game is that we all don't keep Central USA TIme. Some of us wake up to the S$%T. What will happen to Fleets that are out/landed since the Server 'cooked' ? Do you expect us to stay online hoping they will be ok ?

14
Stardrift Empires Discussion / Re: Server Down
« on: February 10, 2015, 12:18:34 PM »

15
Stardrift Empires Discussion / Re: Server Down
« on: February 10, 2015, 07:06:40 AM »
Mine has and my Fleet ..... this better not turn into 'how to loose a top 50 fleet' story. Was planning on being out all day at work so doing a 24 hour FRS.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
birthmark-ant