threat-endurable

Author Topic: Helpfull strategy tip  (Read 3993 times)

Offline pyrace

• View Profile
Helpfull strategy tip
« on: September 11, 2011, 04:19:12 AM »
Sometimes the right strategy comes with good planning, if i may add... try using a spiral notebook and write down goals, you can use whatever graph you wish. I use a bubble page for advancement options, lists for goals, and soon i will have a battle chart. These continue to grow and so does the orgonization. Yes there is already a tech page that shows you reqirements but it is bold and you need to seperate them and put your own thoughts on to a chart that helps advance your homeworld, colony etc.. i have a bad habbit of spending money and resources, when you give yourself an advancement chart you can see where your progress is headed before you start clicking on your options. give it a try and if it helps give this post a thumbs up.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:24:39 AM by pyrace »

Offline pyrace

• View Profile
Re: Helpfull strategy tip
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 04:51:25 AM »
I have been doing this for a few days and i already have over 12 pages, each grapg is followed by a chart, and another graph etc. By the time i reach one month of gaming i will have filled my spiral notebook with my own strategy.

Offline Commander Zu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 03:58:35 PM »
awesome tip.  works well.  thanks! 8)

Offline Grandizer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 12:24:41 AM »
Sonce I play on multiple systems depending on where I am currently at, I use a plugin for Chrome. It is like Windows stickies except it allows you to have them synchronized across any number of computers like chrome allows bookmarks... By far one of the most helpful utilities I have used.

Offline pyrace

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 04:20:59 PM »
I play this game on my androd tablet e reader, there are apps i can use for notes, etc just the same it is helping me keep track of things.

Offline BorgCuate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 12:32:26 AM »
 ;D Nice tip!

Offline GHOST

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »
Good input.

birthmark-ant