threat-endurable

Author Topic: SDE Formatter - News & Changelog  (Read 541 times)

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
SDE Formatter - News & Changelog
« on: December 17, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »
Function:  Changes the page to work with resolutions above 1600px wide resolutions.

Additional Fixes
- Res totals now go into higher numbers before breaking
- Fleets page: Ships now have a 200px width so ship counts don't get cut off as soon.

Incompatible Userscripts
- AddResTotal does not play nice with hardly any plugins.

Download Link:  http://bfg.kcnetworks.biz
Last Updated:  2018/12/17

In the works:
- Complete overhaul
- Code optimization
- Res bar moved and widened to accumulate for septillion res figures.

I will be looking for high end players in the near future that would like to make sure end game figures (ships/res sizes) are in line which what end game people experience.  If you are at all interested please contact me from my site Contact Me page.  I will be looking for feedback and opinions of placements of items within my control.

Tester Link: Not Yet Available
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 06:16:53 AM by Locutus »

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
Re: SDE Formatter - News & Changelog
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:52:48 AM »
Notes:  The new release of this mod will be intended to use with TimeLive w/ Local userscript.

Progress today has been productive.

• I have changed both the "Page Title" banner to absolute positioning and moved it up to the right of the planet UI directly under the res meter.
• Changed sticky notifications from StatScript to be "absolute positioning" which fixed a crap load of problems with spacing since it removed it from the frame.  Moved it under the page banner.
• Fleets Page: Modified timers to work with timelive w/ local script (because I use it)
• Fixed built in notifications and moved them below where the sticky notfications would be. Absolute positioning used to prevent it from moving the page around.
• Fleets page width has been modified, but there is a small amount of overlapping to deal with but only by ~15 px so not a game breaker

Screenshots attached (right click open in new tab to view correctly)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:33:53 AM by Locutus »

Offline The Dark Lord of Dagenham

• In the end... There can be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »
Thanks for the updates Locutus :)

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 02:02:28 PM »
I'll try to keep them posted as I get them done.  The holidays have slowed me down a bit.  Hopefully I can pick up on it again soon.

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 06:05:11 PM »
Due to some MS Office issues I regretfully reinstalled windows and forgot to backup my work.  It looks like I'll be starting over on this project.  Good news is that I have screenshots of what I had done so far to give me a general idea how to reproduce it.  It's that time again that I can start working on this project again.  Goal is to make it way better than my previous version for anyone playing on a monitor running at a 1920p resolution.  There is a lot of tricks I have learned in the last couple of months I'm going to tr and implement into the new release.  Once I have a stable functioning release, I will post a test version here and on my site.

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 07:37:39 PM »
Sorry for the lack of updates, the project was somewhat put on a hold for many reasons.  I also thought I had lost a good chunk of my work which I managed to find saved elsewhere.  I will try to put a public release of the updated mod in the next couple of weeks.  I still have a good bit of editing looking into the code (spacing of buildings page and messages is an example).  None of the need to fix stuff is game breaking currently, just a lot of CSS overwrites that need to be done.

One of the biggest changes from my old current public build to the new build is the resources bar.  I moved it and made it bigger to support septillion res (I think).  Since I am not that rich I don't have a way to verify, but pretty confident.  Here is an example of the new resource bar.

birthmark-ant