threat-endurable

Author Topic: SDE Formatter - News & Changelog  (Read 597 times)

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
SDE Formatter - News & Changelog
« on: December 17, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »
Function:  Changes the page to work with resolutions above 1600px wide resolutions.

Additional Fixes
- Res totals now go into higher numbers before breaking
- Fleets page: Ships now have a 200px width so ship counts don't get cut off as soon.

Incompatible Userscripts
- AddResTotal does not play nice with hardly any plugins.

Download Link:  http://bfg.kcnetworks.biz
Last Updated:  2018/12/17

In the works:
- Complete overhaul
- Code optimization
- Res bar moved and widened to accumulate for septillion res figures.

I will be looking for high end players in the near future that would like to make sure end game figures (ships/res sizes) are in line which what end game people experience.  If you are at all interested please contact me from my site Contact Me page.  I will be looking for feedback and opinions of placements of items within my control.

Tester Link: Not Yet Available
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 06:16:53 AM by Locutus »

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
Re: SDE Formatter - News & Changelog
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:52:48 AM »
Notes:  The new release of this mod will be intended to use with TimeLive w/ Local userscript.

Progress today has been productive.

• I have changed both the "Page Title" banner to absolute positioning and moved it up to the right of the planet UI directly under the res meter.
• Changed sticky notifications from StatScript to be "absolute positioning" which fixed a crap load of problems with spacing since it removed it from the frame.  Moved it under the page banner.
• Fleets Page: Modified timers to work with timelive w/ local script (because I use it)
• Fixed built in notifications and moved them below where the sticky notfications would be. Absolute positioning used to prevent it from moving the page around.
• Fleets page width has been modified, but there is a small amount of overlapping to deal with but only by ~15 px so not a game breaker

Screenshots attached (right click open in new tab to view correctly)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:33:53 AM by Locutus »

Offline The Dark Lord of Dagenham

• In the end... There can be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »
Thanks for the updates Locutus :)

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 02:02:28 PM »
I'll try to keep them posted as I get them done.  The holidays have slowed me down a bit.  Hopefully I can pick up on it again soon.

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 06:05:11 PM »
Due to some MS Office issues I regretfully reinstalled windows and forgot to backup my work.  It looks like I'll be starting over on this project.  Good news is that I have screenshots of what I had done so far to give me a general idea how to reproduce it.  It's that time again that I can start working on this project again.  Goal is to make it way better than my previous version for anyone playing on a monitor running at a 1920p resolution.  There is a lot of tricks I have learned in the last couple of months I'm going to tr and implement into the new release.  Once I have a stable functioning release, I will post a test version here and on my site.

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 07:37:39 PM »
Sorry for the lack of updates, the project was somewhat put on a hold for many reasons.  I also thought I had lost a good chunk of my work which I managed to find saved elsewhere.  I will try to put a public release of the updated mod in the next couple of weeks.  I still have a good bit of editing looking into the code (spacing of buildings page and messages is an example).  None of the need to fix stuff is game breaking currently, just a lot of CSS overwrites that need to be done.

One of the biggest changes from my old current public build to the new build is the resources bar.  I moved it and made it bigger to support septillion res (I think).  Since I am not that rich I don't have a way to verify, but pretty confident.  Here is an example of the new resource bar.

Offline KamnemS

• Facebook - KamnemS
    • Skype - KamnemSCC
    • View Profile
SDE Formatter News Changelog
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 06:14:22 PM »
Just confirms what we should all already know.  This is an absolutely awful organization filled with absolutely awful people.  And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch...not because of their political leanings.

In case you beloved this article as well as you want to acquire details relating to How many decks are in online blackjack or Is card counting illegal in Canada i implore you to check out the page

birthmark-ant