threat-endurable

Author Topic: where are these guys coming from????  (Read 14409 times)

scoticus prime

Re: where are these guys coming from????
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2013, 01:48:49 AM »
General Madgame
GrumpasourusRex
MOHAX
Marhin DeMosr

Are player in the top 100 that are no longer affiliated with an alliance.  In prep for leaving the game?

scoticus prime

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2013, 01:50:15 AM »
Livermint is in an extended v mode after going inactive and losing his entire fleet.

scoticus prime

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2013, 02:01:51 AM »
Sparrowhawk and Shipdoctor no longer have much of a fleet.

scoticus prime

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2013, 02:08:26 AM »
So, is it your fault YNC?  I don't know.  But, perhaps all of those players that might have responded with a "yes" are on the way out or have already left.

"shut up or quit"?  Maybe.

Offline JacksRage

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2013, 03:07:21 AM »
Livermint is not out of the game. I talked to him not too long ago. But his rank has went way down from what it was.
Only the dead have seen the end of war.

scoticus prime

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2013, 03:37:12 AM »
Yeah, I know.  I farmed some of his planets when I first noticed they were "I".  Then he came back and went into v mode.

Offline JacksRage

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2013, 03:42:01 AM »
Yeah, i made a mad dash to get in contact with him when we saw the (I). Inactive players are always free game. :)
Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Offline Chemist

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2013, 03:54:54 AM »
I too have seen several player near me that have all their stats, save DSP, well into the 1900 range.  Their DSP is in the top 100.  These players are (N) to me.

Matt, there's a fly in the formula!

scoticus prime

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2013, 04:01:24 AM »
Well, that's my point.  Except for the TCBO1 guys, the players with high DSP and no fleet are probably players that are on the way out of the game.  Or they wouldn't have let their fleet get trashed.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2013, 05:53:36 AM »
I know most of the players you posted and all were already on their way out of the game before I started my alliance. General Mad Game is trying to decide weather to stay or join me.

Offline yellowdock

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2013, 07:05:06 AM »
I have no problem with Yncc and the alliance. It has made it more difficult to rank up but that is a petty concern in the long run. That superalliance has no bearing on my game at all. It seems to be human nature perhaps, i have seen it so much in this game over the months/years. Players who are frustrated for whatever reason climb to the highest building and trash this game and lay out the argument to quit in droves.  Players come and players go, its better to be like the water that carves the grand canyon and just be patient. Im certainly in no hurry to make the top 50. Just glad to be here and have my fleet intact...

Offline Smurfalot

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2013, 09:45:04 AM »
Chill peeps. Its just a game!
We have players in the game, whose family are seriously ill. My mother included. So face it, things could be alot worse.
We play games as distractions from RL. Some of you seem to use this game as a replacement for RL.
YNC, is playing the game, his way, which is within the rules. Maybe some of you think its not within the spirit, and maybe, you have a point. However, it comes to a simple point, of either put up or shut up.

Rank is great. We all want to strive to be as high as we can be, however, it is no longer as inportant anymore. It hasnt been since the change in NPC last year.  Easy for me to say i know, as my rank can only realistically go down, and would i be pissed, if a group of players passed me on probe rides? Yes possibly. But it is what it is.

It is no differant inflating rank from dsp, as it is having 2m probes as a fleet.

As i said at the beginning, life could be far worse.. just enjpy the game for what it is.. A GAME!!!!

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2013, 04:39:52 PM »
i see you're still bumping your lips YNCC.  ok.  time to snack on your kitties.  i'll do whatever i can to mess up your game play cowboy.

you think you're untouchable?  asymmetric warfare son.  no matter how powerful, anyone can get got.