threat-endurable

Author Topic: TCBO1 RECRUITMENT  (Read 8622 times)

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
TCBO1 RECRUITMENT
« on: August 28, 2013, 04:45:38 PM »
TCBO1 is accepting new members. If you want to hunt NPC please read below to decide if you want to be a member.

I believe the reason most players have problems finding NPC worth attacking is their planet placement. Most players have 9 planets spread out over 3 to 4 different galaxies some even have 9 planets spread out over 9 galaxies. There are 3 problems with this setup. First problem is if you have 1 planet in the galaxy there is only 1 chance that a NPC will spawn off of you. Second problem is the NPCs that spawn off of you, spawn outside of your search area. The third is that your planets are probably not around enough players that produce the size NPC you want to attack.

If you plan on hunting NPC your best planet setup is to spread out all 9 planets in 1 galaxy so that you can reach all the NPC that spawn in that galaxy.  Also you increase the chances that a NPC will spawn off of you.   The ideal setup would be to have a galaxy that had 25-50 players of similar rank spread out evenly that is populated with established players of similar rank.

I have spread out my 9 planets in G25 and have been this way for about 6 months. All NPC spawn within 26 systems of one of my planets. My problem is that there are very few players in G25 so the only NPC worth it to attack are the ones that spawn off of me.

What I want to do is increase the population in G25. This will take some time and commitment by those that choose to move. Any one that wants to establish a foothold in G25 as I have discussed above I will help you build your planets and fleet. All I ask is that you join my alliance. Contact me prior to moving so I can see if you qualify.

My goal is to get 50 or more daily players spread out evenly in G25 hunting and working together. This should produce more than enough NPC for everyone to hit.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
Re: TCBO1 RECRUITMENT
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:02:08 PM »
This is the type of NPC I attack. My goal is to have these type spawning off of everyone in G25.

To: YNC(SS) Retired
Date: 2013-08-28 13:42:19 UTC
Encounter Large Floating Colony [25:374:2e] has:
RESOURCES:
* ore: 60,241,735 
* crystal: 131,151,538 
* hydrogen: 102,547,827 
================================
Total plunder: 146,970,550 (5879 herc / 29395 atlas)
DSP: 99,170,012 (2802347 Dios)

URCATH'S SHIPS:
* Artemis Class Fighter: 4,255,770
* Atlas Class Cargo: 3,843,397
* Apollo Class Fighter: 1,966,085
* Zagreus Class Recycler: 1,524,134
* Hercules Class Cargo: 1,231,010
* Dionysus Class Recycler: 849,554
* Poseidon Class Cruiser: 530,818
* Carmanor Class Cargo: 425,596
* Athena Class Battleship: 298,786
* Ares Class Bomber: 167,092
* Hades Class Battleship: 164,081
* Prometheus Class Destroyer: 146,767
* Zeus Class: 1,046

DEFENSES:
* Missile Battery: 12,659,997
* Laser Cannon: 9,753,105
* Pulse Cannon: 2,308,363
* Particle Cannon: 2,002,886
* Decoy: 1
* Gauss Cannon: 466,961
* Large Decoy: 1
* Plasma Cannon: 115,441

TECHS:
* Armor Tech: 18
* Weapons Tech: 18
* Shield Tech: 18

The chance of your probes being intercepted is 100%

Offline Aarchistut

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 11:21:27 PM »
Damn Shipmate!  I been hiding out in g25 for a very long time and here you go inviting the masses ;p heehee

damn good (sound) strat you have. And your right, i have my assets thrown around from G1 to G25 and the best NPC hunting to date was in my main Galaxy due to like ranked individuals around me and my alliance mates.  Not going to shift colors from my current shipmates but i will do what i can to fortify what i have out there to help out, but not make a nice snack once i become a blip on your radar.

EWC(SW) Retired
Daily Mining Income: 562,374,132
Alliance: KBF
on stardriftempires.com

18SEP2015
Daily Mining Income: 572,339,652
Alliance: KBF
on stardriftempires.com

Offline Devil_Spawn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »
unless you fill every slot of all 499 systems...to stop it being flooded with cadets then i don`t see how this will work tbh.

you would need 832 players to utilise all 9 planet slots  to max out the galaxy to keep cadets out... and thus keep the NPC reasonable in that uni.

this is the only way you could possibly manipulate the NPC... and then that would be dependent on BFG not moving the goalposts yet again...

499*15/9=831.666666667

D estined to sow the seeds of EVIL

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
Like I said the "ideal" setup would be players of similar rank. I know that this will never happen. But the fact is the more planets you have in a system the more NPC that will be produced. If those planets belong to players with high RSP then there will be more larger NPCs. That is what I am trying to create in G25. Any one that is willing to move will get help from me.

Offline Soliday

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 09:06:58 AM »
I have taken YNC(SS) Retired up on his offer. This game has been changing lately and we have to change and adapt to it. Many have spoken lately about leaving this game and going to another. Where, of course, you have to begin from scratch.  This is an opportunity to correct past mistakes without losing all your hard earned DSP, tech, fleet, ect. Considering YNC is willing to give enough resources to get your new planets leveled up, I think this is a great opportunity to take your game in a new direction and add some excitement

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
I wanted to publish how I will be helping anyone that moves to G25. First I will give you enough resources to level up all your mines to level 30 on all 9 planets. I will also give you enough resources to level up all your other buildings on your planets. Also I will give you enough resources to build 2000 Zeus or enough resources to build the equivalent in Proms. Depending on your game play style will determine if you build Zeus or Proms.

The only thing I am going to really insist on if you join is your planet placement.

And yes the hunting in G25 even for me has sucked over the past 2 weeks. Really since the game crashed. Went from 2-3 a day to 1-0 a day.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 05:17:26 PM »
All member of TCBO1 will be able to trade their excess Ore and Crystal for Hydro with me. This will allow the players that do not use credits to trade for extra hydro to hunt more and build more.

Offline commander ABаб

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 05:32:35 PM »
What does TCB01 stand for?

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 07:11:53 PM »
TCBO1 + There Can Be Only 1 from the Highlander Franchise. Big Fan I Am........

Offline IGGY777

• PLAY FOR FUN
    • Facebook - IGOR DOBIC
    • Google+ - IGOR DOBIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »
The idea is good,when player of this caliber think is good then it is!I already have a planet in G25 and good all. NDQA,so when Hiram come i'm sure hi will accept the NAP with your all.The last day's i see some change's in NPC but not enough.I hope you will full fill your plan as soon as possible!:)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:52:58 PM by IGGY777 »
IGGY777

Offline Devil_Spawn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
iggy...any links to D.Q.A> from sfco?
D estined to sow the seeds of EVIL

Offline IGGY777

• PLAY FOR FUN
    • Facebook - IGOR DOBIC
    • Google+ - IGOR DOBIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »
Maybe.....lol!What's the deal?
IGGY777

Offline Cmd Kayra

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 04:21:21 PM »
Ok I am probably going to make myself very unpopular with this post, but have been considering it for a couple of days. Please don't take this personally, but I know some will and so be it. Let me just state that personally I have nothing against anybody in this new alliance, I just do not like what you have been doing and are now doing.
First Ync you moved all your planets to G25, almost threatening anybody who dare move in there as you did not want to share your NPC's (I suspect you have very few active players you can even hit so you have to go for NPC's) You were very happy there and then you got the bright idea of building mega Zeus fleets to save hydro (which I have sympathy for) and totally started messing up the NPC's, as everybody and his friend, who followed like sheep, started doing the same. Then I suspect the defenses went up to counter all these Zeus fleets and presto, the NPC's responded. We build up speed techs to attack faster, but now we have to use the slowest ship possible to get a profit?? Not making sense.
Now you are also getting affected by less profitable NPC's and suddenly everybody and his friend gets invited to join you in G25 and must I say I have not heard of most of them (unless they changed their names to hide the fact they they do not mind being leeches) As I see it, even with all the added goodies you offer, it was a purely selfish act to get more NPC's for yourself. Oh I am sure all the members feeding off your generosity will also benefit, but hey guys, do you have no shame?? What happened to building up your account with your own sweat, blood and strategy and pitting your wits against other players?
No wonder so many people are leaving the game, imo your members are similar to rich spoiled brats indulged and pampered by Big Daddy. BUt, just as RL then maybe that's what some people want, not work and earn something but just take and get.
Good luck though as I see your members zooming through the ranks with not a single drop of sweat spilled by them :) they just take and take.
I will probably have to frs really meticulously for a while after posting this lol

scoticus prime

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 04:49:36 PM »
WOW!  I know we have had our differences in the past Cmdr Kayra, and have even traded harsh words for one another.  But, I agree with you on this one.

birthmark-ant