threat-endurable

Author Topic: where are these guys coming from????  (Read 13584 times)

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
Re: where are these guys coming from????
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 11:49:20 PM »
whats name on the game????  i wanna look you up.

Offline commander sharma

• Grand Moff of Alpha Dawg Warriors
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 04:46:27 PM »
That would be interesting SNAFU if you got some clans together to take on YNC(SS) and his guys. It would be fun to watch thats for sure.
Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Offline qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 05:16:34 PM »
You are completely incorrect. Newbie status is based ONLY on RSP.

Your RSP is 11,639,698. The player ranked 1,270 has 659,714 RSP. That makes him (n) to you because you have 1000% more RSP than him.

However, it appears the N and n are displaying backwards currently.

Matt, I just wanted to ask if the n and N are displaying backwards or if the coder just compared RSP for newbie protection but then used overall rank to show the n or N markers?

Offline commander ABаб

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »
That must be the case qwerty, because I could still transport to the player in question if I wished, or at least it wasn't greyed out.

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
i've sent out feelers to some of the other big clans.  hopefully we can get a few together and launch an interstellar war.

this will be wild if the clans go for it.  we just need to get BFG to approve it and this should be intense.  can you imagine 100+players going after YNC(SS)?  the crazy thing is he might be able to repulse the attack!

if BFG lets us do it this could be fun.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 09:55:39 PM »
SNAFU - You and everyone else in the game are going to have to start building to get me. I am "N" to everyone in the game accept for Storm. Plus you will have to move out to G25 or tie up all your ships on a Titan for several months. I have over 350k Zeus and I have the resources to build another 450K if I want. Plus I have 2.5m Proms that would love to bust a Titan. So bring it on GRUNT..........

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 11:19:26 PM »
but if allowed we could declare war on your clan and that would make you targetable.  additionally and the best part of the plan it would make your clan members vulnerable to attack.

they're leaping up the board but if we declared war, got enough clans together and went after the small fish, you'd be drained dry just trying to maintain them.

I WILL BRING! 

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »
just a note to every one that thinks i'm crazy because YNC is so powerful i ask you to consider this.

first when you're fighting someone that is bigger, stronger and more advanced what do you do (this is a common question asked in SNCO Academies and at Basic School) the answer.  you find a vulnerability and you keep hitting it until they either solve the problem or they back away.

second thing to consider is this.  when fighting a bigger, stronger more advanced power, what can be accomplished.  the answer.  at best an expenditure of resources so great as to make further warfare by the bigger stronger power to be unprofitable.  the next thing is that no one is perfect.  with the proper planning, oganization etc...you're talking about round the clock attacks.  YNC would be able to withstand it but his clan couldn't.

just throwing it out there.

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 11:56:05 PM »
oh and remember Commander Tale from yesterday? he wasn't even in the top 100 before yesterday, then yesterday afternoon he was 58 and now.  one day later.  the guy is ranked number 40.  the computer lists him as too big for me to hit, but if we could declare war and make him hittable check out his numbers!
Overall    Building    Fleet    Defense    Research    Crew    DSP
#40    #1,261    #1,508    #445    #1,541    #358    #34

this guy is ripe for the pickings.  i don't know his foundry level but it can't be high which means there is a window.

now all we need is for BFG to allow the warfare and this gets good.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 12:03:54 AM »
SNAFU I think you are mistaken I do not think I would be attackable because we are at war.

Matt can you verify this.

As for Commander Tale like I said before yes his rank is inflated because of the free DSP. Give it 2 months and is RSP will be higher than yours. Besides you cant attack someones ships if they are deployed attacking a NPC.

Offline commander sharma

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 12:05:56 AM »
Okay SNAFU. You have forgotten one thing. What about people who instead of allying with you would ally with YNC(SS) and his guys. I am not saying me and my guys at ALPHA are. But still others could. For you to pull this off I think you would need the top 2# ranked through 10# ranked players in SDE to help you. That would be hard to convince them.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • Google+ - 100279481157780610176
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »
SNAFU I think you are mistaken I do not think I would be attackable because we are at war.

Matt can you verify this.

This is correct. War does not remove newbie protection.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline commander sharma

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 01:15:46 AM »
So basically the only person that can attack YNC(SS) is Storm. And who said he even would want to. :o

scoticus prime

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 01:07:22 PM »
Overnight this guy, rjt1z‎ , jumped me on the boards with a 48 million increase in overall points.

Offline Commander Satire

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »
Why all this concern.  We have seen massive change in the game and YNS formed his Alliance and created his strategy for the current game.  As for the ride along, than all of us have done that for our fellow members and new players. 

With the increase of these NPC's, the only force needed is now the Zeus.  The tech levels increasing and the Defenses also in the NPC's.  I can only increase 1 of my techs in 1000 hours and the level the NPC's are around my planets are 21 where they were 19 a week ago.  Soon the levels will be out of reach and I can only wonder what they look like for YNS? 

My hat is off to YNS to have a plan and sticking with it.  If this continues, I will leave the game.  A game is suppose to be fun and now it is causing frustrations and I will not take frustrations in a game when life has enough to go around for all of us.