threat-endurable

Author Topic: where are these guys coming from????  (Read 14402 times)

Offline gmfeier

• AKA Vorpal
    • View Profile
Re: where are these guys coming from????
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 10:16:47 PM »
I have no problem with this strategy. Mine is different. So what?

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 09:43:46 PM »
ok.  you're another one of those guys that can't see past the end of his nose.  these guys get super powered increase in strength and then suddenly decide to go break off and start there own clans.  or better yet they go and support their old clans in wars against others.

artificially powered players that are roaming all over the universe and there is nothing you can do to balance the scales.  no scientist or tech, no tactician or weapon upgrade.

nothing.

your strategy is different but who cares?  anyone with common sense.  i see you're one of those go along to get along clowns.

Offline commander sharma

• Grand Moff of Alpha Dawg Warriors
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 10:42:59 PM »
As long as there not harming anyone who cares???
Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Offline gmfeier

• AKA Vorpal
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2013, 02:22:47 AM »
Sorry, SNAFU, you're dead wrong. I see these players as future targets. I just wish BFG would base newbie protection on overall points rather than RSP. That would go a long way toward fixing the issue.

Offline RabidDog

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 08:10:30 AM »
Just a little thought for you, I just joined TCBO1 a few days ago even before I joined I could crush 90%+ of the players in the game if you read the thread on what we are doing we are not interested in PvP just seeing how big we can make the NPC's get, however inside 3 months we will not be touchable as an alliance. But if you think that is unfair you and your alliance can try the same where you are located.

Offline ☠GARTH☠

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
It's become a joke but it's no use arguing about it I tried to give my 2 cents worth in a logical way. Theres not much left to this game so I would spend hours trying to gain a little ground on the player above me. Then a couple of weeks ago someone not even on the radar blows past me and is (N) to be but greener than green. Then another. Then another. #1 player is muscle bound and is bored so he has become the "Reverend Jim Jones" of SDE. Legal? maybe. Within the spirit of the game? Not hardly. One player has the power to control the leader board and I don't think this was the way the game was meant to be played. The removal of limits on NPCs has created this disaster. a #500 ranked player has no business being able to attack any #5 ranked NPC. Npcs are fun but once you hit 1 billion in RSP they should be few and far between. Bring back the limits on npcs and make them tough but not impossible to hit. Unfortunately it may be too late to correct this fiasco.

Offline ☠GARTH☠

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2013, 08:17:54 PM »
BTW... when the (N) is gone on most of you "hybrids"...I look forward to stealing the billions you have sitting around.

Offline RabidDog

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 12:03:17 AM »
your welcome to bring it considering my fleet is bigger than yours

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »
TCBO1 is no longer accepting applications for membership. Membership is closed to concentrate on our current applicants growth.

Offline ☠GARTH☠

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2013, 07:45:31 PM »
Taran‎ 100 Million  points in 3 days...What a joke.

Offline ☠GARTH☠

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2013, 07:52:04 PM »
I couldn't care less about your fleet size and if you're not a member of TCB01 yet then I'm not addressing you.

Offline ☠GARTH☠

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2013, 07:55:15 PM »
BTW I have no issues with those who joined TCB01 that were in the top 100 before all this happened including YNC. You earned it. The issues is now moot. Time to move on to something more interesting.

Offline RabidDog

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
You apparently do have an issue with me as you PM'd me in game, the name I use here is different than my in-game name. And I was top 100 before joining him. I was almost top 100 across the board. So for fairness my in game name is Taran. So therefore your statement
BTW I have no issues with those who joined TCB01 that were in the top 100 before all this happened including YNC. You earned it. The issues is now moot. Time to move on to something more interesting.
, is FOS.

Offline hank001

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2013, 06:02:52 PM »
well, atleast you lasted for more than a day there ... or are you gonna change accounts again to comply with good FH manor?

Offline RabidDog

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2013, 07:05:32 PM »
WoW a couple of you must be really small in RL maybe its time to move out of Mommies house and grow up. Its nice to see a player's crying about a game. Since you seem to want to insult me that is fine so here is one for you, 001 must be your IQ since your comment matches one of a complete Moron as you know nothing of me or what occurred in my RL, to give the RabidDog account away come back and be given this one, which was ranked 258, so before opening your mouth, try and use that little ball of goo between your ears and not make assumptions about someone you know nothing about.

birthmark-ant