threat-endurable

Author Topic: where are these guys coming from????  (Read 14415 times)

Offline hank001

• View Profile
Re: where are these guys coming from????
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2013, 08:04:32 PM »
wowww, snappy comeback.

i know nothing about you, correct, thats why im not speaking of you, but of youre account ... youre the one holding it now so it seems. since you apparantly do not know what im saying, i guess your mates moved that account around some.

fyi, the only one crying here is you.

have a good one.

Offline yellowdock

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
This is a very interesting Alliance that you have put together. I cant blame you YNCC, If i were in the top spot i would be kind of bored as well. Might as well start your own alliance. As for PVP vs NPCs, Once upon a time i was really excited about PVP but with the players who use script alerts, it has really made it unfair and downright unprofitable to attack players that stalk the game. Many players try and emphasize that attacking "real players" carries a premium merit but i dont see the logic in it. For instance, noone ever attacks me and i always leave ships out ;-)
  If the above is any barometer then PVP is all but dead in this uni (SDE). Perhaps the good pvp players simply only attack predictable players who only log on at certain times of day. I cant be sure why but The NPCs are so rich right now, there is very little need to send titans on lengthy dispatches tying up your fleet spots and fleet for hours on end. 
 Rabid dog, dont let your feelings get too hurt. Hank was only mentioning that you were with Ronin for a day then you left abruptly without warning. It was kind of a rude exit. Even you must admit that.

Offline RabidDog

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2013, 10:18:05 PM »
I know nothing of the previous account holder this is the third alliance I have been in the First which no longer exists was ORA , Murder Inc, and now TCBO1. So when others start attacking me for things I have no knowledge about I take issue with that. Accounts do go from player to player and so I assume nothing where that is concerned. But if the previous account holder of my account did that I would wonder why, it could be a rude thing or something else as I do not know the story.

scoticus prime

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2013, 11:25:02 PM »
rjt1z‎ now has 786 million points... 763 million of which is DSP.

scoticus prime

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2013, 11:29:27 PM »
Um... Rabid dog, I don't know if an entire fleet of hermes probes really qualifies as a fleet.

Offline commander ABаб

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2013, 01:39:25 AM »
He has much more than hermes probes.

Offline hank001

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 09:12:59 PM »
rabiddog/taran/x ... who said anything about attacking. and also, you dont even check the legacy of your new 'gained' account? oh boy ...

still, have a good one.

Offline Devil_Spawn

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 11:08:55 PM »
As a point of reference..i have joined tcbo1....

i killed off 90% of my attack fleet  to switch to the new tactics.... so my rsp nose dived drastically, just the same as it has with planet drops..... so it will take me a while to get my rsp back up to where it was... however i get the bonus of a couple of probe rides......my first 80m of dsp was earned on small fry as i was happy just twiddling along...... however boredom sets in...

so this to me is a rebuild...

does this make me a lesser player? No it doesn`t....

hydro costs of running massive prom fleets to kill of stuff was becoming insane.......  and spending a billion in hydro in just a couple of launches was becoming a joke... hence the new direction and gamestyle change... don`t for one minute think that this will make me stop frsing because it wont... been around the game too long to start not frsing now... its in the blood...
D estined to sow the seeds of EVIL

Offline IGGY777

• PLAY FOR FUN
    • Facebook - IGOR DOBIC
    • Google+ - IGOR DOBIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 12:14:01 AM »
I totally support TCBO1,and all in alliance.Some guy make some big fuss of this deal but in the and guy's only hunt NPC and if someone go wild and start his own alliance or help the old one with his new power bust i'm sure that YNC will take care off the problem.There's been talk a lot of this at the end the time will show as if was right SNAFU or CTRL or Rabid Dog or GARTH.Well at the end i wish all of you good hunting and drama-free game!!IGGY777 out! ;D
IGGY777

scoticus prime

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2013, 07:37:51 PM »
Well, here comes the latest one to break the 100 barrier... RogueSquadren, who is currently ranked at #95‎.  He has a total score of 127,604,428.  Of that, his DSP is 127,540,798.  When you take out the DSP, he has a total score of 63,630.  He has a whopping total of 1,526 ships combined and the score of 63,630 should place him somewhere around the 1,729 position (where he belongs).

Offline commander ABаб

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »
Yeah, he was the latest to join I believe.  Saw him there about 2 days ago.

scoticus prime

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »
Oh, and something I think YNC is not considering is... he can feed his clones all the res he wants.  They still have those massive build time requirements that they can't avoid.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »
scotius prime I had thought of the massive build times. That is why before anyone starts building ships they level up there foundries to level 12 and shipyards to level 15. They can make a Zeus in less than a 3 mins.

scoticus prime

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2013, 07:56:08 PM »
Lol, how many months does it take to build a foundry up to level 12?

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2013, 07:58:29 PM »
Takes about 2 weeks if you level up your capital first.

birthmark-ant