threat-endurable

Author Topic: where are these guys coming from????  (Read 13675 times)

scoticus prime

Re: where are these guys coming from????
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 08:02:19 PM »
Well sign me UP!

scoticus prime

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »
Maybe, when your clones get bored... they'll decide that once they're big enough, they'll knock you outta 1st place.  Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Offline commander sharma

• Grand Moff of Alpha Dawg Warriors
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 05:20:59 PM »
Lol that would be kind of funny.  ;D
Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

scoticus prime

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »
Lol, yes, it would!

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2013, 12:18:57 PM »
WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SAID NO BIG DEAL WITH THESE INFLATED PUPPETS RUSHING UP THE BOARD?????

i guess we won't hear any complaints until the people in the top ten get displaced but its pretty sad to see people that i've been competing with for position suddenly stop playing as much and are now plumetting down in rank.

i'm gonna give it a while longer but if YNCC and his little kitty keep altering the game to fit there individual needs then i need to bail.

first i was frustrated, Blue Frog fixed that, but now i'm pissed....and its the players that are doing it and not the BFG....

oh and sidenote...when the game went through its hiccups YNCC was one of the biggest complainers----now HE IS THE CAUSE OF THE PAIN.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2013, 01:48:39 PM »
SNAFU you are 100% correct I was one of the loudest complainers the first couple of times the defenses increased on the NPC. Did BFG fix my issue. No, I adjusted and continued to play. The same thing happens every time the defenses change on the NPCs. Players complain, BFG does nothing and people adjust. Some  leave most stay.

I would recommend that you either leave the game or shut up. These personal attacks at other players that you and the few others keep making are only upsetting yourselves and maybe Devil Spawn a little. He has gotten over the attacks hopefully you guys have. I am truly surprised BFG has not closed these 2 threads because of the personal attacks. They have closed them for less.

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2013, 04:27:01 PM »
shut up or leave the game?????

screw you cowboy.  i don't give a flying flip about what you recommend.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »
It was not a recommendation. It was your own suggestion. I just reworded it and added shut up because you used it toward someone else.

Offline hank001

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2013, 08:05:21 PM »
entering this discussion. you messed it up some though YNC. fe, theres one of your guys knocking at my #door right now, id hit him but hes (n) to me. im sure he has many ships at #1.427. i can understand your point of view, hence your move, but what do you hope to achieve here? 50 bad dudes that can kill many npc? youll still be nr 1 and your dudettes will be 2-50. point served?

Offline SNAFU

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2013, 08:44:13 PM »
he doesn't get it and he doesn't care.

everyone below him is clawing and trying there best to get up the leader board.  everyone is trying to gain rank.

those are a couple of the payoffs of this game.

YNCC is number one.  he has the best tech etc...but instead of dealing with an issue of having to hunt for targets big enough for him to hit, and he should have to hunt for them with as big a lead as he has over the 2nd ranked player on the board...he instead wimps out and decides to mess with the game play by finding a technicality in the game and blowing a hole through it.

all the "go along to get along artist" that say that he should play the game his own way are ignoring the realities.

remember when you were a cadet?  remember when you got your first promotion?  remember when you got into a competition with another player and tried to race him to the a higher ranking?

YNCC doesn't because no one can touch him.  so what does he do?  he jacks things up for the rest of us....and worse, his little kitten should be slaughtered but they're inflated beyond belief so that even though they have tiny fleets and weak tech you can't get them because their DSP is so high.

Blue Frog Gaming needs to take that one stat out of the rankings and i'll be feeding on his team mates for days.  lose DSP and i'll raid everyone of those little puppies.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • Google+ - 100279481157780610176
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2013, 08:54:56 PM »
How does he 'jacks things up for the rest of us'? If you remove the leaderboard from the game, nothing else about the game changes by they way he plays. It really has no impact on you except your numerical ranking on the leaderboard.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline hank001

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2013, 09:03:01 PM »
which could be the the point matt.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »
SNAFU - you should really stop talking. You do not even understand the game. DSP has no bearing on who you can and can not attack. RSP does. If someone is "N" to you their RSP is 10X more than yours. If someone is "n" to you that means your RSP is 10X more than their's. Your RSP is 23M which means the top 50 on the RSP leader board is "N" to you. 7 out of 11 of TCBO1 is "N" to you and the rest will be soon.

Although there has not been very much response to my poll I am really starting to believe that there are very few players bothered by my alliance and the way I chose to run it. You should really stop showing everyone you ignorance and just worry about your own game.   

Offline Max Papis

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2013, 02:01:00 AM »
SNAFU - You should really stop showing everyone you ignorance and just worry about your own game.

Wow  Well said!!

::) :P

scoticus prime

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2013, 01:45:28 AM »
You might not be getting the response to your poll that you wanted because the players have stopped caring about the game and are leaving in droves. 

T D has been in v mode for weeks.

Pedro Gaia
Tralsk
Waste Management
Duke Atreides

Are all gone.

KarDack
Commander 3398454
seraph
Smurfinator
Commander Mota Wolf
Rick Miller