threat-endurable

Author Topic: SDE GAME POLE  (Read 3676 times)

Offline commander sharma

• Grand Moff of Alpha Dawg Warriors
    • View Profile
Re: SDE GAME POLE
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 01:50:54 AM »
No I do not feel that you have ruined the game. Its kind of cool for some and irritating for others, I am in between. I think its cool that you have given some guys the chance to get high rank quick so they can compete with high ranked players, but saying that, I also think that it is understandable why some are upset about it. Because they worked for it and probaly most spent quite a bit of money to get that high. I do not mind though because it has no affect on me.

But also I think its really stupid how alot of guys are saying the game is dying, honestly I am going to keep playing it and so are alot of others, and when you say that it is quite dumb, just because some people are leaving does not mean the game is over. I still think the game is fun and there are still a ton of people playing it, so as long as it is around I am going to keep playing it. ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:54:32 AM by commander sharma »
Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Offline yellowdock

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 07:57:15 AM »
No, on the contrary this has given the game lots of spark. YNCC, if you only knew how many people are buzzing about your alliance now. Love it or hate it, it has renewed discussion and activity in the game.  It is a gentle reminder that rank is not everything. I have never been a huge fan of sharing dsp with probes. It seems like unearned DSP but that is my personal opinion. Keep it up and make the game fun. Dont worry about the naysayers.

As for the graveyard of "I" s?

There has always been players coming and going. I remember even when i was in cadets that there were big players going I and i am sure that 2 years ago there were players griping and complaining foretelling that this universe will soon be kaput.  Dont believe everything you hear and half of what you see.

Offline YNC(SS) Retired

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 03:14:33 AM »
After careful consideration I have decided to stop giving my guys probe rides. I based my decision on this pole and the messages I received from some of you.  I would like to make one thing clear, SNFU and Scotius Prime had no bearing in my decision.

I would also like to point out I am going to continue to help my guys grow and when they have 25k Zeus they are going to do GA with me. They will will still pass everyone in the top 50 because they are going to have bigger NPC to attack. It will just take them a little longer to do it.