threat-endurable

Author Topic: new moonshot rule?  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Watcher

• View Profile
new moonshot rule?
« on: February 21, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »
Matt,
I have a question.
I know the standard procedure for moonshots but I was recently informed that it was changed to allow higher ranked players the ability to give moonshots as long as it BFG was given notification that it was going to take place and that the lower ranked player was the one who notified BFG that it was happening.
they had to do the moonshot in 48 hours of the notification.
 This seems to be a rather good way of doing the shot as the lower ranked player DID NOT have to return the moonshot. I just wanted to know is this something BFG is allowing and if it is not what is allowed at this time.
 any help from BFG would be great. thank you guys

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • Google+ - 100279481157780610176
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: new moonshot rule?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 01:40:21 PM »
We have no made any changes to the moonshot rules. To start though, by higher ranked I mean a player ranked like 1 and by lower ranked I mean a player ranked like 100.

A higher ranked player can launch an unlimited number of moonshots on a lower ranked player so long as the lower ranked player collects the debris. This is pulling and is permitted.

A higher ranked player and a lower ranked player can exchange an unlimited number of even moonshots so long as they each harvest the debris above this planets. This is a specific exception to our pushing and DSP rules.

A lower ranked player can only launch moonshots at a higher ranked player if they are reimbursed for the full cost of the ships (or an evenly sized moonshot is returns) within 48 hours of the moonshot.

You are not required to ever notify us so long as you are following the rules.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Watcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 11:34:18 PM »
thanks Matt , you pointed out something that a lot of people I have talked to din not know or care to inform me about. I had heard it but really dont do moonshots as a matter of cause.

Offline JacksRage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 02:55:59 AM »
I agree with these rules and understand them. But if someone was not to obey them, the only way they would get caught is if somebody reported them right. ? 
Only the dead have seen the end of war.