threat-endurable

Author Topic: shipyard items  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Devil_Spawn

• View Profile
shipyard items
« on: May 25, 2016, 06:17:33 PM »
suggestion, the game has moved on so far since a big fleet was just a few thousand prom or z, now the fleets are in the trillions and more, and our shipyard ques are also massive...

well a change i would like to see would be a couple of tweaks to the info given in the shipyard.. you already show a small amount of info after they are added to a queue.. what i would like to see is a user adapted bit of coding from yourselves to show some basic production times

for example the code would work out amount per minute, per hour, per day, per week and have that info available when you hover over the ship info.

some key info like this would aid people in working out production queues to suit their needs rather than the just dump it method it is now and an end user script to work out the overall time left..
D estined to sow the seeds of EVIL

Offline commander ABаб

• View Profile
Re: shipyard items
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:05:22 PM »
15.39B artemis per minute.  Construction engineer. Basic Android workers. Foundry 33 shipyard 42.  75% speed bonus.

I do like your idea.

Offline RobertGlike

• Facebook - RobertGlike
    • LinkedIn - http://mashroomsblog.over-blog.com
    • Skype - RobertGlikeQZ
    • View Profile
    • Test, just a test
shipyard items
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 12:41:00 PM »
Auction previous event items like cars, pets and clothes for ladies who missed these events. A limited time store to sale these items would be nice also.